From: Sebastian Haag [mailto:shaag@buug.de]
Sent: 03 September 2003 21:12
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  Browser-Trouble with Query

Hi everyone,

I have trouble with a PHP-script querying a MySQL-database. Actually my
Opera-Browser has trouble (version 7.11 on a Win2000 machine). It outputs
a parse error when i enter that page.

  Parse error: parse error in /var/www/mypage.php on line 156

After checking all parenthesis over and over, I decided to enter that page
with the InternetExplorer (version 5.50). And it worked.

What gives me a headache is that I tried commenting out that specific part
of the script. Still parse error on the same line. I inserted a bunch of
empty lines around line # 156 and I still got the same error at the same
line.

I don't have any more ideas. I hope you may have a hint.

Thank you very much. I appreciate your help!

Greetings, Sebastian

P.S. PHP version 4.1.2

--

Once a problem is defined - it is half way solved. (Henry Ford)