Create table

I am trying to use PHP to create a table ( 5 wide by  X long ) , with
pictures in a directory, and have not been able to find this
information.

There are about 33 picture in a specific directory, and I would like to
just read them in and create a table when the link is click.

Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Larry Sandwick

Sarreid, Ltd.

Network/System Administrator

phone: (252) 291-1414 x223