RE: Upload multiple files?

Well...

Having never done this I would assume it's the same with and form field
you want to use as an array (multiple selections).

Create a few different fileselect fields all with the same name but
adding in [] to make it an array.

Then just loop through the array.. copying the file to the server and
the filename info to the DB.

Rather simplistic I know but it's a solution.

HTH

Aaron