Re: Stange PHP bug?

Hi there,

Well I mean a new virtual website yes, all permissions are enabled for all
users with PHP/MySQL enabled (Oh and it's Apache 2.0.40).

I checked and all permissions are there, it parses the PHP files and outputs
the HTML for standard HTML pages for him, just not any PHP.  it doesn't say
access denied and his IP is dynamic as he uses dialup in the UK.

The thing is, it works for everyone else, I told him to try Mozilla to see
if that still causes him problems, if it works with that then I can assume
it's his IE settings, if not i'll have to investigate it further.

I appreciate your help very much though, as sometimes the most annoying
problems have the simplest solution (I'm an annoying problem but the only
solution to me is to shoot me LOL :-)

Chris