timestamp formatting on display?

Hi All,

Having a brain laps and not sure where in the manual to look and sadly I
need a QUICK solution.

I have a date formatted in a table like: 20030826132457

Now.. I went to MySQL timestamp from UNIX timestamps because I like the
readability of them when just looking at the Tables. How would I format
the date something like: August 26, 2003??

I could easily do this with a UNIX timestamp.. not sure if the same is
possible with this type of timestamp. Also.. I can't use the MYSQL
functions to format the data into a UNIX TimeStamp. not int his query.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Aaron