Re: Not sure where this messages goes, but I have a question

fred jones wrote:
Okay the weird part is that everything seems kosher,
(no errors, the output from the select statement
prints out the data I entered), the only problem being
when I look in the database (via a webadmin or
bringing up the data in another form) it's not there!
In another words I'm looking at the web page when this
exits, and it prints out data, while I'm
simultaneously looking at the webadmin (just
refreshed), and the updated field not only wasn't
updated, any information in the database is now blank.
So it's affecting the row, just not the way I want =P.
Also once I go to the next page, do a select, print it
out, etc. nothing is there.

you need to COMMIT after you do the insert.

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/COMMIT.html

-jsd-