Re: join across databases - how to select databases?

I assume something like the following would work, regardless of whether/how
you've called mysql_select_db()

SELECT t1.column FROM database1.table1 t1 JOIN database2.table2 t2 ON t1.id
= t2.id

If you have something working from the MySQL command line, then it's going
to work from mysql_query() with the same exact syntax.

You are indeed correct. I had a bug in my join syntax. How embarrassing.

For the record, you don't even have to call mysql_select_db() at all.