Re: Dynamic Forms for Data Entry, any good tools?

Hello,

On 08/20/2003 03:23 PM, John Stoffel wrote:
I've been working on a database with a web interface for the past few
years in my spare time, and as you can guess, I haven't had much time
lately, and they people I'm doing this for would like to get it
wrapped up if possible.

You may want to try these classes:

http://www.phpclasses.org/formsgeneration

http://www.phpclasses.org/multipageforms

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/