Re: sobig virus

I have had 40+ virused emails to the address I use for this list. Possible
they came from another source but this is the most likely.

Curious - I've not seen any, so it must be someone harvesting rather than using the list? Lets see if my posting brings some actions ;)

Please check your virus scanners are up to date - 2 day old Norton virus
definitions did not pick it up.

Personally. I remove IE from the machines and just run Mozilla. None of my customers have had a problem for some time now - only the one who insisted that IE was essential - he has Mozilla running now :)

--
Lester Caine