RE: Returning Results

Thanks for the response, Aaron. But my problem isn't finding out who the
referrer was. My problem is how to get the results of the database query
back to the referrer without using any html. I think I need to get it into
the request somehow.

I'm probably making things waaaay more difficult than they NEED to be for
myself, but my goal is to have the application logic, in this case the query
script, totally separate from the presentation layer (the html).

You know, ideally, I'd like to do something like the following pseudocode:

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($results)){
	$_POST['id'] = $row['id'];
	$_POST['firstname'] = $row['firstname'];
	$_POST['lastname'] = $row['lastname'];
}
header("Location:http://www.mysite.org/searchform.php";);

And that would set the $_POST variables in the request without having any
HTML. I guess I should probably just try it seeing as I've already typed it
out, but I've never stumbled across anything like this before and wanted to
see if there was already a tried and true method for accomplishing it.

Ugh. I feel the headache coming on.