RE: Returning Results

Hi Richard,

When you submit the form, why not have a hidden field in the form like:

<input type="hidden" name="backtopage" value="<?php echo
$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']; ?>">

Then use that 'backtopage' variable in your script where you direct the
results to.

Or.. if you don't want to use a hidden field.. parse the URL to get the
referrer?

HTH

Aaron