Re: Popup menu problem

Kim Kohen wrote:

G'day all,

I've struck a problem with an existing piece of code which I want to move
to a new one. I'm aware of the issues with register global being off as far
as forms are concerned, but I can't figure out why this snippet doesn't
work.  It displays the code rather than the popups.

If you're seeing the PHP source code in the window, then PHP is not configured correctly. Are you calling a file with a .php extension (dumb question, I know, but you never know).

There's no difference in calling a PHP file through a popup or through a regular link. The code you showed didn't look wrong, show us how you're calling this code.

--
---John Holmes...

Amazon Wishlist: www.amazon.com/o/registry/3BEXC84AB3A5E/