Re: PHP/DB2

Ok, I figured out my problem.  It wasn't the table names in UPPER case,
but the unique id that prepended to the table names that was missing.

Gerard Samuel wrote:

I started playing with DB2 earlier this week.
And come to find out that it creates table names/columns in UPPER case.
Does anyone have any experience using DB2 in a cross platform manner,
with other dbs such as MySQL?
Just looking for ideas, as I've run out of them...

Thanks