                      jeffrey_n_Dyke@Ke
                      ane.com                  To:       Gerard Samuel <gsam@trini0.org>
                                               cc:       "Larry E.Ullman" <LarryUllman@DMCInsights.Com>, php-db@lists.php.net, Robert
                      08/11/2003 10:37          Twitty <rtwitty@neutron.ushmm.org>
                      AM                       Subject:  Re:  ODBC Database

there is _definitely_ a MyOdbc  Driver.  i'm using it

                      Gerard Samuel
                      <gsam@trini0.org>        To:       Robert Twitty
                      <rtwitty@neutron.ushmm.org>
                                               cc:       "Larry E.Ullman"
                      <LarryUllman@DMCInsights.Com>, php-db@lists.php.net
                      08/11/2003 10:35         Subject:  Re:  ODBC
                      Database
                      AM

Robert Twitty wrote:

>Unless I am mistaken, but isn't there an ODBC driver available for MySQL
>called MyODBC?
>
>-- bob

I haven't a clue.  Ill look, maybe it will help me create drivers for my
DB layer, as I already know MySQL.
Last night I successfully connected to IBM's DB2, but I didnt get far
past that as I have to figure out,
how to create tables, figure out how it likes its schemas etc, to really
give it a work out...