Re: Help with formating text from PHP

You guys thanks for the encouragement.
I finally solved it with this:

<?php $text= preg_replace("/(\015\012)|(\015)|(\012)/","&nbsp;<br />", $rsDailynewsDetail->Fields('newsfull')); echo $text; ?>

Help came of course from the link Holmes gave.
Thanks.

Budelak wrote:

Yes. Itis with enter key. It will not be possible to pre-determine the length as this field is supposed to be a news field.

I'm lost as to how to go about this as the enter key does not generate chr(13) when saving. I'm really lost.

Holmes directed me to http://us2.php.net/nl2br. I'm currently going thru it. It seems they all exepected an HTML input.

Bunmi

Andrew D. Luebke wrote:

Andrew