Re: Help with formating text from PHP

The text are type into an input field by the user who is nonot a programmer at all. This inputt field updates the database that is later called up for display.
Bunmi

Andrew D. Luebke wrote:
How are the paragraph breaks represented in the original text? You have have to detect the paragraph breaks and change to a /r/n.

Andrew.