Re: Sorting issue

Jeff --

...and then Jeff said...
%
% Yes duh...

*grin*

%
% I didn't realize numbers weren't considered characters.
% What's the sql entry for numeric characters?

Integer looks like it will do the trick for you.

%
% I'm new at this, and figure I'm not doing to bad so far. .

I know what you mean :-)  Spend a *lot* of time with the manual!

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"