Re: sql or php?

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:56 PM, Merlin wrote:

Hi there,

I am wondering if this could be done with mysql and without php, just with
sql.
I do have a table with text and another one with pictures.
Now I would like to print out all titles and mark those tests containing a
picture with a camera.

I tryed some LEFT JOIN stuff, and grouped it by the picture table. Somehow
it returns always yes.

Has anybody a good idea?

It probably can be, but we need to see your table structures to provide any sort of useful advice. Please post these (no data, just the table structure) to the list. I might also recommend reading up on the join sytax on the mysql site. There are some decent examples at the bottom in the user comments section.

-Cameron Wilhelm