Limit

I don't want to use the limit on this query anymore.  What I want is to
display all that are dated within the last 3 months.  What would be the easy
way to do that?

SELECT federal_development_id, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(date) AS date, topic, body
                      FROM federal_developments
                      WHERE pro_solutions = 'Y'
                      ORDER BY date DESC
                      LIMIT 5";