From: Larry E. Ullman <LarryUllman@DMCInsights.Com>
To: "Crash" <kingjeepdude@hotmail.com>
CC: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  MySQL
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:16:17 -0400

I just need to know how to enter the data submitted by an html form into a
MySQL DB.

I have already created the form, and the variables in that form - just need
to know the query use to insert that data.

The query will be something like
INSERT INTO tablename (column1, column2, column3, ...) VALUES ('$var1', '$var2', '$var3', ...)

But you'll need to connect to MySQL first, then select the database. Check out the PHP and MySQL manuals for more information.

Larry