Re: PHP errors - strange variables causing form corruption?

I just played with it for a few minutes.  It worked fine for me, no
problems.  Keyed in 5d6-3 k2 and it kept rolling and not resetting.  Are
you using IE or some other browser?  It could be a browser problem.

Or you've fixed it since you've posted.