Re: Bar codes in PHP

You need the bar code scanner on the client side. PHP
has nothing to deal with the bar code.

I have implemented the bar code system for the online
library management system for one reputed school at
Chicago. For every book, system is generating the
unique id and later on i am exporting these ids and
printing in the bar code format. You can find that
software by simple google search. Later on librarians
are using the bar code scanner, which will pick up the
unique id and look up in the database for further
processing.

I hope this is clear. Let me know if you have any
doubt.

Regards,
Hardik

--- "CPT John W. Holmes" <holmes072000@charter.net>