From: Ron Allen [mailto:Ronald.Allen@bondsteel2.areur.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:29 AM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  Query problem

I have done this in the past, but for some reason it isn't working now
(maybe a moron).  I am trying to select all of the empty or NULL fields
in a column.

This is what I have
select * from ticket where Type = 'Line' and Closeddate = ' empty space'
and have tried the following select * from ticket where Type = 'Line'
and Closeddate = 'Null' select * from ticket where Type = 'Line' and
Closeddate = 'NULL'

any clues ????