Re: Wrapper classes

006c01c35016$0fcd6f10$2801a8c0@cliftonkhi.comsats.net.pk...
>Hello all,
>I would like to know what is the best wrapper class for Mysql database
interface. I need a kind of class which will >return me results of query in
an array and take care of all the cleaning of resources

>Thanks all
>Mohammad Saad

My favorite is Adodb : http://php.weblogs.com/ADODB
the results of a query are in a "recordset" that you can fetch. You can also
ask for a simple array. A lot of other things very useful too (support code
to handle inserts and updates, sql to popup menus, etc.)
Regards,
Philippe