RE: mssql_bind problem....

I've managed to fix it from erroring by specifying the full mssql_bind
command,
I was looking at one of the comments under the mssql_bind that says if you
Are sending a varchar you have to specify it's size so:

mssql_bind($query, "@ShortName", $StaffSN, SQLVARCHAR, FALSE, FALSE, 30);

Works but,

mssql_bind($query, "@ShortName", $StaffSN, SQLVARCHAR, FALSE);

Doesn't work.

But the second bind:

mssql_bind($query, "RETVAL", $ret, SQLINT4, TRUE, FALSE);

Doesn't give the correct return value, $ret is set as 1 earlier on in the
code and is still 1 after the mssql_execute, I'm sure I'll work it out
Eventually, thanks for the help.

Andrew Masterton