Re: Access 95 ODBC Annoyance

I discovered the problem at had was in the network permissions set on
the file (?) that was denying Apache to access it properly and the error
code returned was the best thing the system could come up with.

I changed my Apached service to 'run as' and authorized user (me) and it
happily viewed the data.

--JMR