osCommerce - which merchant service/payment gateway?

I'm in the midst of a project for which I am using the osCommerce shopping cart
and I'm currently trying to find a merchant service and payment gateway that
will integrate smoothly with it.  I'm currently leaning towards payQuake
(http://www.payquake.com) as their fee structure is quite reasonable, but I'd
like to know what others have used.

I'm sorry for going slightly off-topic, but I'm sure many of you have experience
with this issue.  Every shopping cart *does* use a database, after all, and I'm
sure someone else will find this useful, too.  Thanks a lot.

Edward Dudlik
Becoming Digital
www.becomingdigital.com