Re: PHP/ODBC/Apache/Netware/Foxpro Problem

Are you runnig Apache as a service, or are you starting it by
manually executing apache.exe? If you are running it as a service, then
you may have to change the account under which the service will run.  This
can be done via the service control manager, which is accessible from the
Control Panel. If you are starting Apache by executing apache.exe while
logged in under the account that has the proper permissions, it should
work. In fact, if you are using Apache as a service, try to see if it
works the other way.

Another possible solution is ODBTP. I use it to access MS-SQL and
MS-Access databases, and it should work with FoxPro.  You can obtain it at
http://odbtp.sourceforge.net.

-- bob