PHP/ODBC/Apache/Netware/Foxpro Problem

I have a Windows XP PC configured as follow:

1. Apache 2.0.46
2. PHP 4.3.2
3. Microsoft Visual Foxpro ODBC Driver

The PC is connected to a Netware 3.2 server. The database
are implemented as Foxpro 2.6 free tables on the Netware server.
The PC is connected to the server via Netware client
version 4.83 SP1E.

Using WinSQL Lite, I can access the Foxpro tables on the
Netware server from the PC through ODBC.

Using PHP command line mode, I can also execute the following
PHP script on the PC without problems:

--------------- fp.php ---------------------------------------------------
<?php

$link = odbc_connect ('foxtest', '', '', 0)
    or die ("Could not connect");

print ("Connected successfully to foxtest");

$result = odbc_exec($link, "SELECT * FROM SVCCAR");

if (!$result) {
    echo odbc_error();
    exit;
}

odbc_close ($link);

?>

------------------ fp.php ------------------------------------------------

However, when I try to run the same script from Apache using
a browser, an error occurs and the output is as follow:

--- output ---
Connected successfully to foxtest
Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Visual FoxPro Driver]File 'svccar.dbf'
does not exist., SQL state S0002 in SQLExecDirect in C:\htdocs\php\FP.PHP on
line 9
S0002
---- output ---

It appears that PHP is able to connect to the ODBC but
it is not able to see any tables on the Netware disk.

If I move the Foxpro files to the PC's hard disk, the script
runs fine.

Any assistance is highly appreciated.