Re: [PHP-INST] Installing PHP on LINUX with options other than standard

hi

there are many tutorials out there how to compile PHP under linux. to use these extensions you first have to install them on your computer. eg you have to install the gdlib for gd-support, the zlib for tlib-support, oracle-drivers for oci8-support and so on. just take a look at

http://at.php.net/manual/en/install.apache.php

(in this example apache is builded from source too - its possible that this is not required on your computer because it may be installed in the right configuration (with apxs))

hope this helps .ma

e: grillen@abendstille.at
w: http://www.abendstille.at

# life would be easier if i knew the source code