From: Chris Payne [mailto:chris@planetoxygene.com] Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 2:11 PM
To: php
Subject: question about '

Hi there everyone,

I am having alittle problem.  I am calling some text that has a ' in it
in the DB, but when it is being displayed on the screen the ' becomes a
? any ideas?  I'm displaying just with a <?=$ctitle?> and everything
works great except that.  I just read about addslashes and stripslashes
etc ..... but not sure if that's relevant to this being that the data in
the DB has a single ' already there.

Anyway help would be appreciated :-)

Regards

Chris