Fwd: PHP, MySQL and Flash

hi!

flash offers some great actionscript-functions to work with php (or any other serversided language) over http

there is an object called LoadVars - i do not exactly know how to handle it within flash, but it can access php-scripts over http and send some post or get variables to it. in this script you can connect to the sql-db and update it using the information provided by the swf.

maybe there are ready drag'n'drop-components: http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/flash/components.html
(specally http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/flash/php.html)

or take a short look at http://www.flashkit.com (maybe you find some resources there)

hope this helps? .ma