Re: OCIExecute very slow when Updating rows

"Philipp Krueger" <Philipp.Krueger@FORBATEC.com> a écrit dans le message
news: 4D8E9E263F00FE4FAAB85E4009930D41633AB8@ffm-mx1.banking.net...

> but it still wouldn't work - when i comment OCIExecute out the script
works
> again - which is out of question of course since i need the damn script to
> execute.
> when i take the query and paste it in sqlplus to execute it manually
> everything goes as planned. i'm beginning to get desperate here... any
ideas
> why it won't work?

Sorry, I don't have an idea for you, but may be you would find help in the
document "Making efficient use of Oracle8i thru Apache and PHP 4" :
http://conf.php.net/pres/slides/oci/paper.txt

Regards,
Philippe