From: jeffrey_n_Dyke@Keane.com [mailto:jeffrey_n_Dyke@Keane.com]
Sent: July 7, 2003 2:27 PM
To: Aaron Wolski
Cc: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject: Re:  csv upload script?

if it is truley csv, then use MYSQL's "LOAD DATA INFILE" syntax.
granted
you've got to have ahold of the text file.....its not out of the box,
but
pretty close.

Woudl that work for you?
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/LOAD_DATA.html

hth
Jeff

                      "Aaron Wolski"

                      <aaronjw@martekbi        To:
<php-db@lists.php.net>

                      z.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:   csv
upload script?
                      07/07/2003 02:17

                      PM

Hey all,

Does anyone know a simple.. out of the box ready go csv upload script to
import values into a table?

I've looked at hotscripts and couldn't find anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Aaron