Re: Re: How to get PHP to download web contents

Hi Nadim,
It works but not for sites with password window that pops up.
It is not the html based password but the browser window kind.
Do you know what this kind is called?
I've been searching 'php get html password' etc...
Thanks
Just a note the other example posted causes my computer to overload.