  From: Gary.Every@ingramentertainment.com
  To: mickel@ntlworld.com ; php-db@lists.php.net ; Gary.Every@ingramentertainment.com
  Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 3:44 PM
  Subject: RE:  Splitting Product Catalogue Over Multiple Pages?

  LIMIT 0,10 will return the first ten records of a result set. To make more sense, you should do an ORDER BY of some field to get the info sorted correctly.

  LIMIT takes 1 or two arguments
  If there is only one argument, say 10, it will return the first ten records. If there are two arguments, LIMIT 20,10 it will return 10 records starting at record 20.

  More info at
  http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/SELECT.html
  Search for limit on that page.

  Gary Every