BACKUP/RESTORE - file rights

Hi,

Doing a backup of db tables under mysql using

$sql = '
BACKUP TABLE
test_table
"backup"
'; give the backup files the rights of the mysql server. I my environemt this is:
user: mysql
group: daemon

If the apache isn't a member of the daemon group, php can not do some work on this files, ex.: file compression.

Question:
Is this the case, that the mysql and the apache server where members of the same group in most server environements?

Thanks,
Armand