Re: md5 question!

Marco,

Aha... Thanks.  I guess there is no need to add a salt
if I'm the only admin using the database interface.
But I guess if you want to be more secure etc it would
be best to add it so if someone grabbed the database
they will find no matches.

I really have to look into making my databases more
secure than they already are.  Any good websites that
is good reading for this?  I mean reliable sites with
no bull ***rubbish*** which does not send on the wrong
messages.

Jerry

 --- Marco Tabini <marcot@tabini.ca> wrote: > On Tue,