FW: FW: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect

 HI,
> I am using redhat 9 2.4.20-9 kernel and the following rpm's
> MySQL-devel-4.0.13-0 MySQL-server-4.0.13-0
> MySQL-client-4.0.13-0
> MySQL-shared-3.23.51-1
> php-mysql-4.2.2-17

in my phpinfo file I see --with-mysql

> I get the  following error when I try to access my php page:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in
>
> help....
>
> Idan

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged
information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom
Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.
use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all
copies and contact us by e-mailing to: infosec@cellcom.co.il. Thank You.

This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: infosec@cellcom.co.il.
Thank You.