RE: mktime to subtract minutes (was Time without seconds )

That's what I tried, but when the minutes are less than 40 it doesn't work I guess because you get negative. Actually, I'm not sure it even workied for the one that was more than 40. Is there a way to do taking into account hours as well without having to code by hand "if minutes < 40 " ... etc.? Maybe I shouldn't be dealing with hours and minutes separately.

It's so easy in MySQL, but if I do it there I have to do a separate query for each city - not the worst thing, there are only about 5, but it doesn't seem very efficient.

-Lisi