Re: setting session variables via a form

It's always something obvious.  I was not checking the session variable's value
at the correct point in the script, hence the display was not being altered by
its results.  I've managed to get my code to display properly now, but I can't
retain state between queries.

My reason for using session variables was to ensure that a user's viewing
selection (with or without details) was retained.  However, when I reload the
page with a new URL query string (for a different catalogue section), the view
settings revert to no details.  This also occurs when reloading the page with
the same query string.  Again, I'm sure it's something obvious but I just can't
seem to figure it out.  What stupid mistake am I making this time?  Thanks
again.

Edward Dudlik
Becoming Digital
www.becomingdigital.com