Re: Keeping entries of a select-box after submitting the form

What you can do is replicate all <OPTION>s with hidden fields:

<SELECT name="myselect[]">
<OPTION value="1">Al di Meola</OPTION>
<OPTION value="2">John McLaughlin</OPTION>
</SELECT>

<INPUT name="replica[1]" type="hidden" value="Al di Meola" />
<INPUT name="replica[2]" type="hidden" value="John McLaughlin" />

But I fail to see why so doing would be useful. Your dynamic form is created
after some query; therefore why not simply call the same query after
submission to obtain all possible values of the options?

Or perhaps I failed to understand your problem.

HTH
Ignatius