From: Jorge L. [mailto:jlara_garduno@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 10:26 PM
To: php-db@lists.php.net
Subject:  T_String?

I am getting the following error:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\view.php on line 4

On line:
$result = mysql_query(select * from guestbook) or die (mysql_error());

And I have no idea where the T_STRING is coming from. I know this is
probably some little detail that I am over looking, but I would appreciate
any help.