From: "Ramesh PAtel " <ramesh@banas.guj.nic.in>
To: <php-db@lists.php.net>
Sent: Saturday, 07 June, 2003 01:12
Subject:  PHP Problem

Hi All

Hi i install PHP4.3 and apache2 now i create one page for PHP Info
i use <?php phpinfo();?>
i show all info on web page .

But Problem is here

When i create one page for Connect Database on PostgreSQL.it not work.
mean Postgresql work well i test it. i thing PHP Command problem.

Please help where is Problem. in PHP Configuration or Apache Configuration.

Ramesh Patel

ramesh@banas.guj.nic.in