Re: address info, forms, maintanance

Chip,

What's the database being used for then, if not to store and track questions and replies? If only as a repository of addresses that 's rather useless.

Unless you want to track the frequency of user's questions, then you could update a counter field for their email address.

If you've not gone down the road too far with this, there are some help desk type PHP solutions out there.

Miles

At 01:30 PM 6/4/2003 -0700, chip.wiegand@simrad.com wrote:
Dan Brunner <daniel.brunner@duni.com> wrote on 06/04/2003 01:24:13 PM:

> Hello!!
> Are talking about the same "Post Question"???
> On another words, what is being duplicated??
> If not, you can use auto_increment.
> Dan

This pertains to every time a person visits the page and fills in the form
- today, tommorrow, next week, next month, whenever. The address info is
being written to the database each time they send the form. The message
body itself isn't saved to the database, only the name and address info.
--
Chip