Re: PHP sort from a database variable..?

hi!

we need information about how the array looks like!

please add the following to your script (after merging $i1 and $i2):

echo '<pre>';
print_r($ingresser);
echo '</pre>';

and send the resulting output!
you can use array_multisort for this problem. anyways i propose to write
your own news-tool. sorting is really easy if you use SQL - if you cant code
one yourselve i would ask the programmer of this newsmodule to add a
sort-parameter to his functions.

.ma