Re: another redirecting question

Hi Grant..

I've tested it and it doesn't resubmit this information a second time.

I have a page called submit.php where users can upload pictures. Once they submit, it goes to submitpics.php for processing and creates a session. Then it's redirected to submit.php which reads the session and destroys it after it read it. All in all, it is as if submitpics.php never existed.

metin