RE: another redirecting question

Rick,

The way I "solved" this problem is to have the output sent to a variable, let's say $temp_data, create a session and store $temp_data as a session variable, redirect to another page where I can read $temp_data and have it displayed on that page by calling it.

Hopefully my explanation is clear enough and suits your needs..

Metin