Re: connection pooling

Hello,

On 05/28/2003 06:20 PM, O îÏõ ¯õìo î wrote:
I've been looking all over the net for connection pooling information
about php and mysql but I didn't come across anything.

Do you know anything like the connection pooling system of asp?
In php, there is the pconnect, persistent connection which, as far as
I know does nothing but open a connection and execute all the commands
via that connection.

What I want is, something that does this: "If there is no existing
connection or the existing connection is in use, open another
persistent connection. if there is an open connection and it's idle,
use that one"

Try SQLRelay. It comes with a PHP client API.

http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
http://www.phpclasses.org/