RE: Supress MySQL error messages...

Matt,

The only thing I could think of is that since it's the mysql function that
you don't want to return the error, it's cleaner to put the @ right before
the function call. That way it's crystal clear what's not supposed to return
the error.

And John was right, I incorrectly referred to the @ as an ampersand (which
is &). However, for amusement, I looked it up on dictionary.com. Here's what
it says the @ sign is called:

<character> "@". ASCII code 64. Common names: at sign, at,
strudel. Rare: each, vortex, whorl, INTERCAL: whirlpool,
cyclone, snail, ape, cat, rose, cabbage, amphora. ITU-T:
commercial at.

I like strudel.

Rich